Seaweed is good for all-over body health, both inside and out.
Here are the top 5 reasons why seaweed should be part of your diet:
1) Immune boosting - Seaweed is a good source of zinc and antioxidants and helps to strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of illness and infection.
2) Thyroid health - due to its rich iodine content, seaweed helps maintain healthy thyroid function and can assist with weight loss.
3) Improves energy - Seaweed helps to boost energy levels due to its vitamin B and iron content.
4) Healthy blood sugar levels - Seaweed is valuable in the treatment and management of blood sugar disorders such as diabetes, as it is a good source of chromium and protein, which help normalise blood sugar levels.
5) Healthy hair, skin and nails. Seaweed's abundance of vitamins, minerals and amino acids makes it a wonderful food for improving the strength and health of hair, skin and nails. Seaweed is also considered to have anti-ageing properties.